🤗 ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT METAGEAR’S SYSTEM REWORK 🤗
🚀 Thank you for all the helpful feedback, Gearheads 🔮 After a lot of consideration and adjustment, we finally decided to update MetaGear reward system as follows:
🥇 The rarity bonus will be counted based on the total rarity of Machine Parts on a complete Gear machine. The rarity of a Common, Rare, Mythical, and Legendary part, respectively, is 2,4,10 and 20.
👉 Example: A complete Gear machine made from 2 commons, 1 rare, 1 mythical, 1 legendary machine parts, then the Rarity Bonus will be: 2+2+4+10+20=38
🥈 The Reward in Quick fight mode will be the same as we mentioned in the previous post: (base shard reward) multiplied with Rarity Bonus.
📌 Notice that the “base shard reward” differs from the “shard reward.”
- For quick fights, base shard reward = 1 per match.
- For the campaign, base shard reward = earn shard before multiplying with the rarity bonus.
- “Shard reward” = “base shard reward” x “total rarity bonus.”
🥉 The machine parts’ durability will also be reworked.
- Before: durability lost = 0.02 percent x total shard reward
- After: durability lost = 0.2 percent x base shard reward.
- For example, a winning quick fight match = 1 x 0.2 = 0.2 percent durability lost
- 10 win total in campaign mode = 10 x 0.2 = 2 percent durability lost
🏅 We will also modify the rewards of the Campaign mode. The rewards of the campaign mode will be modified as follow:
Like Quick fight mode, “Shard reward” = “base shard reward” x “total rarity bonus.”.
👉 For example, if a player enters campaign mode for the first time and gets 10 wins total, then that player will get 10 baseshard rewards (=0+0+1+0+2+0+3+0+4+0) x his total rarity bonus. If that same player plays another round and gets 13 wins total, he will get 10 (=5+0+5) x bonus rarity rewards.
💖 Thank you for your understanding & supporting MetaGear and our DEV team 🙏
👉👉Tell us your thoughts via this link: https://s.metagear.game/feedback